The EMIR (European Market Infrastructure Regulation) imposes to the counterparties and CCP of derivatives transaction, the obligation to report detailed information about the transactions, to Trade Repository (TR).
ATHEXClear provides the EMIR TR Service, in order to facilitate the Members and their customers, to fulfill their obligations.
The EMIR TR Service provides the option to the Clearing Member to delegate the Trades Reporting to the ATHEXClear, for the following cases:
- Reporting for any transaction entered into by the Clearing Member in the ATHEX Derivatives Market with ATHEXClear and the customers thereof, for which the Clearing Member is a reporting counterparty.
- Reporting for any transaction entered into by the Clearing Member's Authorizing Customers with the Clearing Member in the ATHEX Derivatives Market, for which the Authorizing Customers are reporting counterparties.
- Reporting on Derivatives transactions concluded over the counter or in other organized/regulated markets by the Clearing Member or the Authorizing Customers thereof, for which the Clearing Member or the Authorizing Customers thereof are reporting counterparties, respectively.
Please find below the corresponding documents, the material and also the links concerning the new service:
Documents - Material
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|57 30 13 52|